You have to be patient, but the oven will do all the work, so in the meantime you can drink your first cup of coffee, read a newspaper and enjoy the aroma of the developing baked granola.
- 3/4th cup of Great Granola
- 1/4th of oatmeal
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 apple
- Cookie spices (I used Verstegen koek en speculaas)
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Mix the oatmeal into a powder with a blender or kitchen robot.
- Cut the apple (with or without skin) into small pieces.
- Mix all ingredients and put in an oven bowl.
- Bake for 45 min at 180°C.