Summer! Time for an ice cream or 2 😉 Life is too short to eat bad food so in this recipe we make a delicious, refreshing and very healthy snack: banana-chocolate ice cream topped with great granola. Very easy to make and a different way to eat your daily fruits during a hot summerday.
- 1 banana
- 2 teaspoons (raw) cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla aroma
- Dash of almond milk
- Great granola with superfoods
- Slice the banana in slices of 2cm. Freeze them till they’re rock hard. So never throw away your overripe bananas but freeze them for these occasions.
- Put the slices into a food processor and mix together with the almond milk, vanilla aroma and cacao powder till you have a puree.
- Put in a box and top with granola.
- Put back in the freezer to firm up a bit and enjoy!