These cookies are easy to shape immediately after baking, so perfect to make beautiful heart shapes for Valentine’s day. The recipe is easy, delicious, quick, contains only 4 ingredients and is healthy too. What do you want more? The texture of the cookies is quite crispy compared to other oat cookies.
Have fun and enjoy!
- 60g Great Granola with superfoods
- 35g oatmeal
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Vanilla aroma
- Preheat the oven at 200°C. Put a baking sheet on a tray.
- Mix the oatmeal into a powder using a kitchen robot or blender.
- Take a mixing bowl and whisk the egg, aroma and honey together.
- Add the oatmeal powder and granola.
- Put the mix on the baking sheet and flatten the dough with a fork till you have a thin layer.
- Put in the oven for about 12 min.
- I know it’s hard, but wait till the cookies are cold for the crispiest result.
- Immediately cut the shapes you like.