Looking for an easy way to eat your favorite great granola? Mornings can be very busy, but nothing worse than starting your day without a healthy and delicious breakfast.
This recipe is easy and fast, and you can make it during the weekend or the beginning of the week, to have a power start on your working days.You can also freeze the muffins, just take it out of the freezer in the evening and enjoy in the morning.
By the way, kids will love it as well!
- 100g Great Granola with superfoods
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- Mix the banana, egg and baking powder in a blender or kitchen robot.
- Add this smooth mix to the granola.
- Gently mix with a spoon and divide over muffin cups.
- Bake for about 20 min.