Spring is in town as well as the delicious vegetable rhubarb is. Rhubarb is often used in cakes and jam, but fits also perfectly in a fresh dessert. At Julia’s Delicious World we love desserts a lot, but we love our body as well. Therefore we made the delicious but healthy rhubarb crumble.
- 100g rhubarb
- 1/4th vanilla pod
- 10g palm sugar
- 20g great granola
- 5g coconut oil
- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- Cut the rhubarb in very thin slices.
- Mix the rhubarb with the sugar and internal of the vanilla pod.
- Put in a small bowl.
- Mix the granola with the melted coconut oil.
- Put on top of the rhubarb mix and put in the oven.
- Wait for 10 min.
Enjoy this crispy and fruity dessert!