Remember the day your grandmother made some delicious semolina pudding when you came home from school… Let’s make this old school dessert, but with a modern twist and topped with great granola.
- 10g griesmeel vanille (Dr. Oetker)
- 10g palmsugar
- 100g coconut milk (Alpro Soja)
- Put the milk in a pan. Bring to a boil.
- Add the sugar and semolina, stir well and reduce the heat.
- When the mix is thickening up, it’s ready.
- Put in a serving bowl and sprinkle granola on top.
- You can eat it as well warm as cold.